Advantages of Blog Content Contributions From Sales Perspective
Posted by Pamela Seiple
We’ve compiled a list of advantages:
1. Drives More Content: More contributors means more people to create content, which is a good thing because research has shown that keeping your blog fresh by publishing content regularly leads to better blogging success.
2. Divides Responsibility: More contributors also means the responsibility of producing a steady stream of new content can be divided among multiple people, meaning the burden doesn’t fall on just one person within your organization. Three cheers for the division of labor!
3. Offers Unique Perspectives: One of the major benefits of Sales’ blog contributions is diverse content from different points of view. Multiple perspectives can help make a blog more dynamic and interesting.
4. Improves Sales’ Industry Knowledge: Tom pointed out to us that because his sales reps blog, they learn more about the sign business in order to craft effective blog articles. As a result, their increased knowledge of the industry has helped them to become more effective salespeople.
5. Generates More Leads and Sales: Tom also notes that his sales team has really bought into the concept because they’ve seen firsthand how blogging can generate more leads and sales. Seeing the results of their efforts motivates them to keep blogging.
Part 1 – Why you really need a blog and Identifying your audience
Part 2 – Choosing your strategy – How a Marketing Map will help you – News & Reviews and for Promotional reasons.
Part 3 – Where to market your blog? – Who wants to read what you have to say?
Part 4 – Writing the easy way – How to find topics, what to write about
Part 5 – Marketing for results – How to win Authority, what you need to know about SEO that will save you hundreds of $$
My belief is that when you understand what goes behind marketing your blog, then you really begin to own it and start branding YOU or your business of products and services. Your Blog is one of the most important aspects to your Social Media Strategy.
As some of my participants have commented:
“I am now getting it, it’s all coming together for me.”
“Boy, I got lots of work to get started on.”
“I am learning so much.”
The next series will begin on March 21, 2011 – 10:00am MST 9:00am PST & 12:00noon EST.
Peaked your interest?
Fill out this form, and I will send you the rest of the information.