Here are 10 relationship tips to keep your customer happy. This will build goodwill and trust for a continued long-term relationship with you.
Give your customers/clients little favors – it will build goodwill and trust for a continued long-term relationship with you.
• If your customers ask for help like how to publish a book or e-book, provide theme with articles, resources or content them with people who can provide this service
• When a customer asks for a favor, don’t ignore them or say “Yes”, and then don’t follow up with them. Or hope that they will forget about it..
• If you are calling someone to do a follow-up call and find out that they are sick, go the extra mile and send them a get well wish, or have a pie or dish delivered to them.
• Some social events you may get invitations from your clients – “Do you have to accept?” No, you don’t, however an appearance even for a short while like an hour, can mean a lot to them.
• In a soft economy, it’s a buyers market, your customer service needs to be extraordinary. If you give sub service and attention they will go to other vendors.
• Give a guarantee or customer satisfaction to your customers. It give them some reassurance that you have a policy in place.
• As I have been applying for jobs, I have also realized that by offering a solution to increase their sales, to get repeat business. By doing this I am adding value to a business, therefore I will more likely get a position there or referrals.
• Today’s customers are more demanding than ever, however it’s still possible to keep your customers and employers happy with you and what added-value to add to their business.
• Give more value that what your customers can expect. Treat them like friends..just treat them better.
• Create a variety of plans and programs that you can offer to your customers, this way they can grow with you and can choose what they can afford or what’s available in their budget right now.