In order to have ongoing clients we need to keep the funnel full. If you aren’t keeping the funnel full, who is?
Who’s doing your marketing and promotions for you while you are busy with clients?
Got lots of clients? And are they keeping you busy? That’s great!
This has been one of my BIGGEST lessons to learn in having my own business as a consultant. It’s been great to work for my clients, getting paid and helping them, to grow their business,… until the day arrived that I didn’t have any clients.
Does this sound familiar?
We need to keep the funnel going. Many of us have hidden profits in our business, so where is it? Do we know where to look to find the hidden profits or opportunities to keep the flow going?
Some of the action activities’ that we need to implement is developing a system that allows us to keep attracting more clients in the funnel. Here are a few ideas in how you can improve your systems:
- Write down everything you do when a client arrives – this will help you to develop your own system.
- Set-aside extra cash so that you can spend if you need to for marketing purposes
- Book time just for you. This way you are making space for more opportunities to come your way. Refrain from running up and down the coast looking for clients.
- Spend time with friends, family and activities or hobbies that you have
- Be flexible with what comes to you
- Write down what you can do for your current clients in getting referrals from them
- Write a list of things that you can do to help you attract your clients faster
- Make a list of things your clients have been asking for that you don’t provide and see if somehow you can offer it, even if it means you partner up with someone else to deliver it.
- What communication tools or tactics do you use, make a list.
If you need further help in increasing your clients, or profits then it’s time to bring in someone who can help you. I would also be available to help you on a one on one basis as well. Fill out the form and Let’s get to work.