It’s incredibly hard sometimes to keep going, when there are so many reasons to give up, your Heart at Work is required.
This is where you need to decide if you want to do something with your life or you’re okay with being average. Don’t throw away all that hard work you did – obstacles are here only to see if you’re worth succeeding!
Watch this video, it’s produced by “You are limitless! There is nothing you can’t do when you believe in it enough!“.
When things aren’t going your way, it’s time to be grateful anyway.
- When you’ve been looking for a job for so long and nothing seems to be showing up for you, just say Thank you!
- When you have pain in your body and it doesn’t go away, it’s gratitude time.
- When you just can’t seem to be consistent in your messaging of what services and products you offer, just say Thank you!
- When you feel you have so many talents, gifts that you don’t know which one to share, it’s gratitude time.
- When you have people willing to help you and you don’t take them up on their offer it’s gratitude time.
- When everything is going along very well, and success is coming to you fast say Thank you!
- When you are in the flow it’s gratitude time.
- When you have comments, readers and fans it’s gratitude time
- When you have friends that will support and pick you up and help you, it’s gratitude time.
- When someone invites you to a networking meeting or event, what’s your answer? It’s gratitude time
- If something you are wanting and you don’t know who to ask – it’s gratitude time
- When you body is healthy and working well, it’s gratitude time
- When you have anxiety in picking up the phone to call people – just to do a one on one call to develop a relationship with them, or get to know them it’s gratitude time.
- If someone is calling you to have a 15 minute chat, they would like to get to know you better, you say what? It’s gratitude time
- f you want to get what you want, you become a connector – and it’s gratitude time
- If someone calls to ask for help, what do you do? Say YES and help them
- You are feeling blue, do the happy dance..it’s gratitude time.
- Someone shows up in your life and wants some help from you and they aren’t grateful or appreciative of how you have helped them. Just Bless Them and yourself
- When in your life is it gratitude time? Anytime, all the time 24/7. When you are faced with a challenge give thanks for it, it’s just a blessing.
Thank you for all my friends, referral partners, fans, readers of my blogs – My deepest Gratitude is for you. You inspire me to keep going, keep writing and being of service.
I Love you!