About Mari-Lyn Harris
I’m Mari-Lyn Harris: Life Coach empowering you to be happier and live a more fulfilling life.
I work with individuals ready to address and conquer feelings of inadequacy, insecurity, and overwhelm. I’ve successfully coached over 200 people through accountability groups, individual coaching sessions, and workshops, to help them create their own compelling vision of a happier future.
Does this sound familiar?
* Are you drained and exhausted by trying to cope with depression, mental distress, or PTSD on your own?
* Are you frustrated that procrastination is preventing you from reaching your goals?
* Are you worried that fears, insecurities, and self-sabotage tendencies are driving your lack of confidence?
* Are you overwhelmed with helplessness, hurt, or sorrow?
* Are you concerned burnout is leading you to emotional bankruptcy?
* Are worries or feelings of desperation affecting your ability to enjoy work, family, or life?
Are you ready to experience a happier, more fulfilled life, where you’re empowered to let go of what is not working for you anymore?
You are not alone. Over 70% of individuals will experience some sort of imposter syndrome or feeling of inadequacy in their lives.
I have suffered through painful experiences, including depression and feelings of inadequacy. I convinced myself I was an imposter, doubting my own skills, abilities, and contributions.
Fear of failure led me to despair.
Through therapy and coaching, I mastered the skills to break through these painful struggles.
I’m here to help
After gaining control over my own destiny, I turned to sharing my solutions and approach with others.
We all deserve a chance to be well and healthy, embracing our own self-worth and capabilities.
If you’re ready to dismiss your fears and achieve your own breakthrough, I’m available to work with you.
Get in touch!
Drop me a line at 510-320-8332 or connect with me on my social media channels.
Schedule a discovery call at https://go.oncehub.com/Mari-Lyn
There is no need to suffer!