10 Tips to be Ready for 2023. Have you made any goals yet, ready to do some planning for 2023?
Here are some questions you can ask yourself to get started:
- What have you done in the last 10 years and what are your highlights, your accomplishments?
- Your greatest lessons from 2022
- If I could do things differently, what would they be?
- What was your biggest risk?
- One word for 2022
- What are 3 things you want to do less of
- What 3 things you want to do more of?
- What 3 things you want tot quit doing altogether
- Write out all the things you want to accomplish in 2023
- Out of this list 10 things out of Family, Spiritual, Lifestyle, Business/Work, Relationships
- Out of the 10 things you have listed pick 3 from each of those categories, these will be you goals for 2023.
- What areas do you want to be growing in?
For some people you’ll discover what is really important to you. Why are these goals important? Are they specific enough?
Saying I want to lose 25 lbs.. isn’t enough, when, date how, are some things to consider.
Getting my succession plans together for my business will be done by? Who can help me? Date to be completed?
Got it? I’d Love to hear what you came up with, about the 10 Tips to be Ready for 2023
Firstly, what sort of goal do you want to achieve?
- Outcome goal – I want to be the best at X in the world.
- Performance goal — I want to better at X.
- Process goal — I want to train or practice at doing X.
- Delivery-focused goal — I want to deliver a change, such as a business, technology, or construction project.
Until next week, be grateful and happy!
P.S. Need support doing this? Check my last post about being empowered.
Goal-setting worksheets if you need them.