How to turn your rolodex into money, wow you could make a lot of money. The problem is likely you don’t know how to do it, this page will tell you how.
The second problem is that is takes a bit of time and effort to create relationships from your contacts which can turn into money.
Getting referrals by having loyal customers needs attention to the details and being creative about it.
One thing I’ve noticed in the marketing space is everyone is jumping into the #metoo space. If you pull up the newsletters that you subscribe to, how many people are saying the same thing? It’s like everyone is copying everyone else ideas thinking it’s going to work for you. It may or it may not.
Our insights come from our intuitive messaging or what we sense is right. What did you do over the past 6 – 12 months what worked for you? What changes do you need to do, to make a difference for your business.
There are actually more questions than answers at the beginning, then you can start implementing what I call a “Thank you System” for the people in your rolodex.
If you are looking for more referrals, think about who you want referrals from, who can help you? Form your own referral circle, or you can join other referral groups if you don’t have a rolodex yet. Then join my got enough referrals It’s a Mastermind group.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Really define who your Ideal and Typical client is by writing up a profile for each targeted audience. Narrow it down as much as you can. The narrower and the deeper it is, the faster you’ll get who you want. Based on the attraction factor.
Second step, answer these questions:
1. How many referrals do you want?
2. What do you want your partners to do, to help you achieve your goals?
3. What do you need to do to achieve your goals?
4. How does everyone win?
5. What do you need to win?
6. What challenges might stop you?
7. What can you do to overcome these challenges?
8. What tracking methods am you going to use?
Need more help? Go to this page and sign up for a workshop series.
I’ve created a Mastermind group to help you do all this and be a success at it. It still requires you to do the work.