We understand that circumstances can change, and we aim to accommodate our customers’ needs to the best of our ability. However, in order to maintain efficiency and fairness for all parties involved, we have established the following cancellation policy:
- Notice Period: Customers are required to provide a minimum of 30 days’ notice prior to the desired cancellation date. This allows us to make necessary adjustments to our resources and schedules accordingly.
- Communication: Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing, either via email or through our official communication channels. Verbal requests will not be considered valid. Cancel by emailing support at mari-lyn harris dot com
- Fulfillment of Obligations: Customers are responsible for fulfilling any outstanding obligations, including payment of dues or completion of contracted services, up to the effective cancellation date.
- Refunds: Refunds, if applicable, will be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined in the original agreement or contract.
- Exceptions: In certain exceptional circumstances, such as medical emergencies or unforeseen events, we may consider waiving the 30-day notice requirement. However, such requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and are subject to approval by management.
We believe that this policy strikes a balance between flexibility for our customers and operational efficiency for our business. By providing adequate notice, customers enable us to redistribute resources and minimize any potential disruptions to our operations.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Mari-Lyn Harris of
Master Biz Builders