How HIGH is your Loyalty Factor? If we don’t ask ourselves this, then how we can get more people to read our content engage or buy our products and services?
If you only just tweaked a couple of things in what you do, it is more than likely there will be an increase the loyalty of your clients.
There are several ways to increase customer loyalty. Below are a few suggestions that may not be new to you. Taking some action will give you inspiration to take a close look at what you are doing now to improve your business for tomorrow.
Take a moment to think about how your loyalty behavior based on your current favorite companies where you buy goods and services. What makes you loyal to them? What did they do to gain your loyalty? The secret in gaining loyal customers is not a secret at all, you simply do the same as those companies that have gained your loyalty.
1. Offer a TRY before you BUY – this is what some software companies do – only they call it shareware. This is what some Marketing companies do. You can easily register and try out their services before you buy. I am giving a one Month subscription for FREE. What does FREE mean for you? FREE means access to ‘how to’s,” course material, Webinars, e-books, articles and Bonuses to help your business to grow.
Offering a FREE trial has benefits for both the consumer and the service provider. The service benefits from having more users. It helps them fine-tune offerings so that they are tailored to the intended audience. The consumer benefits from the offerings because they can make an educated decision on whether or not the service or group is ideal for them.
2. Offer Bonuses – just make sure it is a real bonus. Sometimes we, as marketers, get so excited about showing off someone else’s products that it really isn’t a bonus that will benefit us. Although bonuses are a great way to entice potential new customers, it’s not necessarily good as an opener for your own products and services.
You do have to plan the bonuses carefully in order to gain trust – so make sure the bonus works for both you and your customer. You want loyalty to your product and services, not the one that is being offered as a bonus unless it is your BONUS.
3. Ask your subscriber base for their opinion – about how you can improve. Ask subscribers questions that give an insight on how to entice them to be more loyal. Remember, Just Ask! Do a survey.
4. Show that you care – let your customers know you appreciate them. Nominate them for an award – if you cannot find an award, create one. Profile them in your newsletter. For example Heart@Work has been presenting Kindness Hero Awards since 2001. Over 33 people have been nominated and presented. Most people have said, “It’s an honor” or “I usually have customers complaining, not giving me an award.” Genuine appreciation is from your heart to theirs. For an example you can nominate someone.
If you would like to read who have been our kindness hero awards you can read about them.
5. Give referrals and recommendations – let the people around you know how much you appreciate them..If you don’t have a referral give them a recommendation.. or visa versa.You can also give an introduction.
Improving your loyalty factor is a key to growing your business and maintaining the customers you already have. To be successful at increasing the loyalty factor, try the points listed in this article. It’s all about the little things you do to keep relationships alive and well that count. You could increase your loyalty factor by 10% with just a little effort.
What are some of your favorites that you like to do? Share them with us..in the comments below. Thank you, for sharing and increasing your loyalty factor.
If you enjoyed this article – subscribe to our newsletter.