Is your silence killing your business? It’s amazingly easy how, if you aren’t paying attention to the people you care about, your competition will.
One of the easiest ways to get noticed is to become a trusted advisor is by using Appreciation Marketing.
One must be appreciative and have something authentic to offer. It’s also where you take the time to really value and appreciate your clients. Give them the gratitude that they deserve. It’s more than just saying “Thanks for your business or that was a great job!”
Appreciation is an investment to those who you value. Your benefactors will feel appreciated and will support you in being successful. This marketing strategy is the easiest to implement with great results, especially on a limited budget.
By implementing your own Client Appreciation Marketing System you will reap many rewards, the results will be that your own silence, won’t kill your business. You’ll soon discover other opportunities along the way to optimize in making yourself a trusted advisor or a person people want to do business with.
1. You’ll have more desirable clients.
You’ll be more attractive to your clients who will want to work with you and thus will refer you to other more desirable clients. This alone creates customer longevity and an increased lifetime value of the clients who want to work with you.
2. You’ll gain more recognition, from your peers and the people you associate with. You’ll discover new mentors, form collaborative relationships and more people will want to help you to be successful.
3. Your sales and profits will be optimized When you provide more value to your benefactors, the higher the fees you can charge; more referrals and/or recommendations will come your way.
What’s your offer?
Your offer is not a promotional item, like a pen or mug with your company name on them. This is called advertising. A true appreciation gift or offer is something that comes from your heart or something you have taken the time to pick and give. It shows how much you care. After all, the gift you give represents you and who you really are. Here are several things you can do to get started right away:
1. Subscribe to Send-out cards or write your own Thank you cards
2. Create your own client award program
3. Create a referral program
4. Do client appreciation events
5. Give art as an appreciation gift – it’s personal
6. Personalize the gifts you give, after all the gifts you give represent you and the kind of person you are
7. Position yourself as a thoughtful and caring person
8. Call each client or benefactor and let them know that you appreciate them
9. Use video or audio messages to send out personalized messages that speak to each person directly
It’s amazingly easy how Appreciation Marketing will work for you. Silence is a killer. If you aren’t paying attention to the people you care about, your competition will. Appreciation always wins! Go out and get noticed!