Nourish your life with relationships, comes from when we learn to take the time to get to know people, develop friendships. We all want meaningful relationships.
I find it depends upon how we treat ourselves. Yes, relationships can be challenging.
From my previous post of why relationships are so challenging.. What I learned from my experience is I had to take a look at what part of the issue, was I playing in this challenging relationship. I got to heal, some childhood bullying situations and I got to see how I got caught up in all the drama. I have forgiven myself and the other person.
Mentoring helps us also to have great relationships – we all need mentoring or coaching to grow and develop our business or personal life.
I took a mentoring series on Network Marketing. Yes, I have been in a few and failed..who what makes it great for some people and not me? I discovered the program through one of my partners..I am learning a lot.
A few days ago I was looking at Mentoring myself, what is it people are looking for to know more about? I went on Facebook and asked what kind of topics would be important to them..ok, I can offer the topics that are important to the people I asked. For the topics I don’t, simply ask someone to offer a series to mentor someone else. By Paying it Forward.
Since I like to be of service and give..what does all this mean? How much giving needs to take place before someone or your customer buys from you? As it turns out about 6 -12 times.
Giving may refer to:
▪ Gift, the transfer of something without the expectation of receiving something in return
▪ Generosity, the habit of giving freely without expecting anything in return
▪ Charity (practice), the giving of help to those in need who are not related to the giver
A Mentorship program refers to a personal developmental relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps a less experienced or less knowledgeable person.
“Mentoring” is a process that always involves communication and is relationship based, but its precise definition is elusive. One definition of the many that have been proposed, is Mentoring is a process for the informal transmission of knowledge, social capital, and the psychosocial support perceived by the recipient as relevant to work, career, or professional development; mentoring entails informal communication, usually face-to-face and during a sustained period of time, between a person who is perceived to have greater relevant knowledge, wisdom, or experience (the mentor) and a person who is perceived to have less is the student.
By starting a mentoring program, there are many of us who have a speciality that we can offer someone else. The demand is for people who have a speciality..rather than appealing to the masses. Schools and Universities are full of students who are thirsty to learn more.
- When we have a skill that we want to develop further like we like numbers and we take a bookkeeping course to help small business owners with their books.
- We want to learn how to better use Social Media to get our message out of what we do we learn how to do this from a Specialist like me.
- We want to learn how to get referrals so we learn from someone who has a large network or has done it before. Connector, Relationship Strategist someone who is interested in people.
- We are good at photography, we teach others how to take pictures..my friend Linda wrote a workbook and teaches classes..
- As you see there are many mentors or people you can learn from to help you to be a better business person or learn a new skill.
When we specialize in a field or have a speciality we become a leader..and in demand in that area we want to be the expert.
If this has benefited you. please leave a comment.