Getting InBound Traffic is important and there are so many ways to do this, from writing articles, blogging, posting press releases, posting your events, that link back to your site or where ever you want the traffic to come from.
Inbound marketing is promoting a company through blogs, podcasts, video, eBooks, enewsletters, whitepapers, SEO, physical products, social media marketing, and other forms of content marketing which serve to attract customers through the different stages of the purchase funnel.
The biggest thing you can do is simply write good content so that people subscribe to your RSS and share the content you have written about.
Thanks for Patricia on her new blog Auntie says: About basic communication for developing relationships.
Here’s a list of Article sites you can submit to:
Better yet is to start writing your own blog –
Examples of good article titles:
– Six Figure Income, 7 Ways to Get More Profit From Your Internet Business
– Promotional Agency, Furnishing Your Business the Impetus to Grow New Heights
– Digital Poster Printing, Helping You Reach Out to Your Target Market Emotionally
– Wholesale Prints, How to Make Every Piece of Your Ad Count
– A Unique Selling Proposition, Boost Your Sales
– How to Get Free Publicity, With Holiday/Lesson Tie-Ins
– Search Marketing, Value For Small Business Advertising
– Imprinted Beach Balls, A Good Choice For Companies and Customers
– Affiliate Marketing, Advice
- Promotional Items, Are Great Marketing Tools
– Good Business Card Designs, Need One More Important Thing to Draw Attention
– How to Write Press Releases, That Generate the Most Traffic Fastest
– Writing Press Releases, That Get Attention
– 65 Reasons to, Write a Press Release
– What is a Media Kit, Why Should Your Company Have One - Winning New Business
- Sales Training, Four Poor Sales Skills Not to Ignore!
– Sales Training Ideas, What Kind of Car Should You Drive and Other Car Related Ideas
- Pencil Drawing, Quick and Easy Drawing Exercises
– Corporate Sales Training, Teaching Your Employees How to Learn