What is your Personal Social Responsibility Factor? His blog “Make It Happen” focuses on making things happen in your life and the world.
Written by Arvind Devalia
Coaching empowers you to live your life to your full potential and will unlock the keys to your ultimate success and freedom. No matter who you are or where you are in your life, coaching is certain to help you.
The analogy I use with my clients is this – even Roger Federer, the greatest tennis player the world has ever seen, works with a coach. And so does Tiger Woods.
A coach will empower and push you to live your greatest life. Because you only have one life. And why not create the best life you can?
Kindness Works, so where can you begin? To get you started, I have listed 29 ideas below. And why the number 29? Because it is as good a number as any – and also because I couldn’t think of idea number 30!
Put kindness into practice and also create your own:-
- Send someone a hand written note of thanks.
- Make a card at home and send it to a friend for no reason.
- Buy a lottery ticket for a stranger.
- Put some coins in someone else’s parking meter.
- Buy a coffee for the man on the high street selling The Big Issue magazine.
- Cut your neighbour’s hedge.
- Walk your friend’s dog.
- Give a compliment about your waiter / waitress to his / her manager.
- Send someone a small gift anonymously.
- Stop and help someone replace their flat tyre.
- Let someone jump the queue at the bank.
- Pay for the drinks on the next table at a café.
- Treat a friend to the movies for no reason.
- Give a huge tip to someone when they least expect it.
- Hold the train door open for someone rushing to get in.
- Give up your seat for someone, not just an elderly person.
- Write notes of appreciation at least once a week.
- Talk to a homeless person and have a “normal” conversation.
- Pick up some rubbish in the road which would otherwise be lying around.
- Compliment a work colleague for their excellence.
- Recommend a competitor to a potential client.
- Give another driver your parking spot.
- Give a piece of fruit to a delivery person.
- Help an elderly neighbour carry the rubbish out.
- Tell all your family members how much your appreciate them.
- Leave a copy of an interesting book on a train / bus.
- Buy an inspirational book for a friend.
- Send a thank you note to a person who has helped you in the past.
- Smile a lot.
What goes around is sure to come around – happy helping 🙂
Please apply these ideas in your life from today – and share your own ideas and how you get on with spreading kindness in the world in the comments. That way I won’t have to think up idea number 30 myself! Reach out to Arvind on his contact page.
Serving others will help us be better humans.
P.S. if you enjoyed this article please subscribe