The Power of CEO Forums is meant to serve Entrepreneurs who are growing their businesses. Starting out or you have been in business for a couple of years.
People are looking for connections right now. There is unprecedented opportunity for social entrepreneurs looking to help communities connect and thrive. Finding the right Board or Entrepreneur support organization can be a wise first step, where can one find one?
What can the Power of CEO Forums do for you?
1. Provide ideas, input, and questions that inform strategy, creating focus & clarity.
2. Boards wonder about risk; how to manage and/or mitigate risk.
3. Boards are objective—they want data and evidence.
4. Boards think about organizational reputation.
5. Boards seek to understand roles and responsibilities.
6. Boards bring diversity of thought to organizations.
7. Boards consider succession and the longer term.
8. Boards widen and deepen organizational insight & experience.
9.Boards appreciate the discipline of great process, challenging managers to “up their game”.
10. And finally….the proof is in! Companies with boards outperform those that don’t have boards!!
Plus, they give each CEO and COO an opportunity to be a valuable resource for them, when they are looking to improve their leadership skills, expand their networks, and gain new perspectives on business challenges. By participating in these forums, CEOs and COO’s can learn from the experiences of others, share their own insights, and build relationships with other business leaders.
Are you a CEO looking for a forum where you can connect with other like-minded professionals, share your experiences, and gain valuable insights? If so, you’re in luck!
Just fill out this Registration form, the goal is to begin the end of April. These are in person events. In Sacremento and in Fremont CA. I believe we are ready to get out and meet other people.
Read more about these groups on this page
That’s why we’re reaching out to invite you to join our COO advisory forum, where you can connect with other COOs who share your struggles and understand the weight of your responsibilities. Our forum provides a safe and supportive space where you can share your experiences, gain valuable insights, and form lasting relationships with other like-minded professionals.
We know that being a COO can often feel like a lonely and isolating position. But it doesn’t have to be that way. By joining our forum, you’ll become part of a vibrant community of COOs who are dedicated to supporting one another, sharing best practices, and fostering personal and professional growth.
CEO’s and COO’s will have their own groups.. separate from each other as they face issues that are similar yet different in the same company.
What are the negatives of joining the “Power of CEO Forums?”
- You tried once and it didn’t work
- You don’t have a shortage of friends to bounce ideas off..
- You believe there isn’t enough proof to join an Advisory group or you don’t want to hear about it
- You believe the culture in your organization is great! I don’t need any help
- I don’t like asking for help or assistance, why bother!
Read more about this concept https://click.funnel.mari-lyn.harris.com
The least you can do is fill out the Jot form, and we can answer any of your questions.. as there will be a initiation meeting or intake meeting before you need two commit.
The Power of CEO Forums, is meant to serve Entrepreneurs who are growing their businesses.
CEO Forums could be consider similar as a Mastermind group, of which I wrote about this several years ago.
We will be reaching out to you once you fill out the form, to answer any questions you may have.. there is a formal process to join a group..once accepted we will have an onboarding meeting.